The Business: Elena Martinez Martinez – Psychologist
At Digital Marketing Spain, we are experts in helping businesses achieve their online marketing goals. In the following article, we will discuss how we helped a child psychologist in Murcia generate more traffic and in turn generate more leads.
Elena is a child psychologist with over 10 years of experience. She specializes in cognitive-behavioural therapy, which is a type of therapy that helps people change their thoughts and behaviours in order to improve their mental health.
Elena works with families with children with learning and behavioural problems, and she has also given workshops for parents and caregivers on emotional intelligence, self-esteem, and social skills.
The client’s website was designed with outdated technology, which made it difficult to optimize for conversions and conversion tracking for Google Ads. The site also needed to have SEO plugins installed, and SEO optimization performed before we could move forward.
Here are some of the specific challenges that we faced:
- The website was built using WordPress but with a template that was difficult to adapt for our specific needs which meant that on-page / technical SEO would have been very difficult to optimise for, and consequently this meant that the site wouldn’t be able to reach the top positions on the Search Results Pages (SERPS)
- The website was not optimized for conversions. This meant that we were not able to track how many people were taking specific actions on the website, such as submitting a contact form or making a purchase. This made it difficult to measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- Moving the site from it’s actual host provider to Ionos, we were then able to implement the design using the DIVI builder which is very powerful and adaptable
- We were able to optimise the site for conversions by adding WhatsApp contact, we upgraded the forms and at the same time complied with data protection laws and also increased the speed of the site.
- We installed SEO plugins to help with ranking and also used different techniques to improve site speed which is an important ranking factor on Google.
As can be seen from the above graphic, elenamartinezpsicologa.es has an A grade from GTMetrix (The leading speed tester) and is fully usable on mobile according to Google’s mobile testing page.
After implementing conversion optimisation and tracking, we were then able to implement a highly successful Google Ads campaign for this incredibly competitive market.
- The Google Ads campaign is ongoing and highly successful. It has resulted in a significant increase in website traffic, leads, and sales.
- The conversion optimization carried out on the site has been a key factor in the success of the Google Ads campaign. This optimization has included:
- Making sure that the website’s call to action buttons are clear and easy to find.
- Using persuasive copy to encourage visitors to take action.
- Offering incentives, such as discounts or free consultations, to encourage visitors to contact the business.
- The implementation of GA4 has also been a key factor in the success of the Google Ads campaign. GA4 is a new version of Google Analytics that provides more detailed insights into website traffic and user behavior.
This information has been used to improve the targeting of Google Ads campaigns and to make them more effective.
After taking advantage of Google’s €400 promotional voucher, the client’s Google Ads campaign was a success. The campaign resulted in a significant increase in website traffic, leads, and sales.
The CPA (cost per acquisition) for the campaign was very satisfactory. This means that the client was able to acquire new customers at a relatively low cost.
The client’s website, which is less than 1 year old, is now on the second page of Google for the keyword “child psychologist murcia.” The website is steadily climbing in the search results, and it is expected to reach the first page within the next few months.
From The Blog
Case Study: Transforming Frozen Juice Spain's Online Presence Through Strategic SEOFrozen Juice Spain, a leading supplier of NFC juice, faced a significant challenge - their website had low search engine rankings, lacked SEO optimization, and suffered from slow...
1. Introduction to Search Engine Optimisation in SpainIn this article, we will look at: What search engine optimisation (SEO) is and how best to do it in Spain How you can use SEO to grow your business, no matter what type of business you have What Local SEO is...
Should I use .com or .es for my business in Spain?Introduction .com and .es explainedSo you have decided it’s time to register your domain name for your new site, living here in Spain, you have seen that there are different options. Should I register a .es domain...